Tuesday 2 April 2013

Travel Companions

                                                                           ACCESS ALL AREAS

                                              When spring fever hits me I feel the urge to travel! Ready. Set. Go!

The Weekend bag was a flea market find and is the perfect sotrage for an impulsive escape. This caramel colored leather beauty invite to be filled with breton striped boat-necks and my favorite washed out chinos. The multiple pocket`s makes it easy to keep hold on your chargers, sunnies and toiletries to keep you fresh.
The Recycled FREITAG Tote is a 12 year old solid companion, created from recycled tarpaulin. It carries the weight of anything, and is the perfect mate for someone like me who is mad about collection magazines along my way. I find it amusing that it resembles the infamous CELINE bag with its color blocking of cobalt, grass and cream.
I go for The Jolie Trolley when I desire for someone to roll the load for me. This LouisVuitton trolley from Ardoise Taïga finish is the obvious choice. I fill it with my suitcase staples and with the blink of an eye I am ready for take-off!
The Holdall from a desirable combination of the colors Black and Cognac is the epitome of a man bag. It gives me no reason to skip training. Wise guys accessorise. 
The School Bag from Martin Margiela was purchased when Mr. MM was still at the helm of the company,  found at his hideaway in Passage Potier in Paris. Complete with multiple pockets and a beautiful mac case enclosed. 
The Classic monogrammed Louis Vuitton bag is a jewel. LV is the epitome of travel gear, with their faithful deliveries of innovative travel storage suitable for any locomotion. Watch how it ages beautifully.
I pick up the random TOTE everywhere and collect them in my drawers for their versatility. This cotton canvas bag carried my load from a shopping spree at Kiehl´s - free with a hipster-sustainable quote. Eco friendly that is!
The classic KÅNKEN is my definite travel companion. What could be more comfortable and even good for your back than this honest backpack? I throw mine on when biking, and I hardly find it strange that  Fjällräven experience a revival repeatedly.






No comments:

Post a Comment